Tuesday 17 July 2007

So what did you get up to last weekend?

Well not so much of a software post this week more of a quick description what what I got upto over weekend. Well its was unusually exceptionally busy...
On Saturday I took a trip in a balloon on which was awesome. Part of the flight was that we had to inflate the balloon and put everything togther. This was kinda cool seeing how everything worked.
When your flying it is the most oddest thing just being blown by the wind but a very exciting experience which I can recommend. The landing is kinda odd , i would describe is as more like a controlled crashing but was neat :D.
Well no rest for the wicked Sunday was a driving day , I went off to Silverstone racetrack and took
a Lotus Exige for a few laps around the circuit with a racing driver. This was really neat , not as neat however as being driven round the circuit by a racing driver OMG darn so fast...
Next well , next it was time to try out the Ferrari 360 400bhp 0-60 in er quick. Did a few laps in this baby... nice , very nice.
I will say however that my have an Honda S2000 myself and I have to say apart from the grunt of the 400bhp V8 , I preferred my Honda and under heavy load the Honda doesn't sound so bad either ( non standard air induction of course ).

No comments: